SECUMAR ServicingSeveral product variants available.
- 16 hours airtightness test of the buoyancy chambers
- water test of the automatic inflator using test platelets and pill
- manual test of the manual inflator using test platelets
- renewal of the pill in the automatic inflator
- renewal of the gaskets
- functional check of the oral valve
- function check of the over-pressure valve on SOLAS lifejackets
- check of the seams and the buckles
- check of the CO2 cartridge
- assembly by means of electronic torque supervision
- renewal of service sticker and packaging.
- documentation and final check in accordance with Quality Assurance System
Within the framework of a service repairs are carried out. If requested, new component parts such as a lifejacket light, spray hood, or a neck fleece may be retro-fitted. After the new assembly process which is electronically checked, the successful service is documented by a FSR service batch.