Art. Nr. 17164
The FREE 100, which was successfully launched five years ago for swimmers, stand-up paddlers and all watersports enthusiasts, on or in the water, has just received a powerful face-lift.
What is new?
• The design has been modernised.
• The fit has been ergonomically improved.
• Additional padded surfaces.
• Elasticated holders for such things as power gels, bars and a glow stick.
• mesh storage bag with an elastic strap for a key ring are some of them.
A safety net and padded floor is always reassuring for acrobats – and so it is with the SECUMAR FREE 100 lifesaver for swimmers and others that would like to be safe in the water. Free swimming in open water can often bring sudden problems such as cramps or adverse currents.
But now there is the SECUMAR FREE 100 – the latest in the 50 Newton buoyancy class – that looks like a slightly waist belt with an inflatable bladder neatly folded into it, but tests have shown that it barely inhibits swimming. However, in case of emergency, the bladder can easily be pulled out of its pocket and placed directly over the head, the CO2 cylinder is then manually operated, inflating the lifejacket thereby stabilising the lifejacket and the person in trouble.
This type of lifesaver is already extremely popular on the other side of the Atlantic and is the most used in the USA. Although 150N and 275N class are more suitable for the majority of watersport activities, the SECUMAR FREE 100 is a great back-up system for local inshore use as well of course for swimmers, stand-up paddleboarders or surfers, the lifejacket being contained in the waist belt, leaving the upper body completely free.
Inflatable Rescue Device for swimmers, stand-up-paddlers and all watersports on and in the water.
- Fully-fledge inflatable lifejacket buoyancy chamber.
- Quick activation in only 3 steps!
- Lightweight: only 500g!
- Printed folding instruction.
- Reusable by replacing CO2-cartridge.
- 2-tone whistle.
- Protective cover made of Cordura.
- Rapid stabilization of men and vest.
After stabilization, head and airways remain above the water level.
- Approved to
DIN EN ISO 12402-5. (CE mark)
DIN EN ISO 12402-6.