275N high-end inflatabe lifejacket approved to DIN EN ISO 12402-2. Special high pocket for radio beacon. 3D swim bladder. Integral emergency light. Faster safer turning onto the back. Lesser neck weight loading via preformed shoulder area.
|Buoyancy class||Buoyancy chamber||Approvals|
Advantages of the 3D system
- Better protection with loss of consciousness
- Ideal for wearers of heavy protective clothing
- Neutralizes imbalance caused by trapped air in clothing or footwear
- Higher positioning of emergency light
- Higher positioning of the integral MOB locator beacon antenna
The new SECUMAR SCOUT is much more than a new lifejacket. It is the central element in a complete life saving system that offers the possibility of greatly enhanced recovery of a man overboard.
For this, the new SCOUT can incorporates a PLB as an option.
Thanks to the new HOVER-SYSTEM ,the lifejacket lies snug to the body and is comfortable to wear.Made possible by sharing the weight of the lifejacket
equally over the shoulders, back and chest thereby creating better air circulation and less heat build-up. The SCOUT 3D swim bladder has a third dimension in the form of two large triangular air cushions to provide a much stronger turning moment to roll you onto your back and to overcome the air pockets and heavy weight of foul weather clothing or dry suits.
An added benefit of these air cushions on the SCOUT 3D is that they can carry a PLB much higher out of the water, thereby greatly enhancing the signal reliability.
- International Standard DIN EN ISO 12402-2 (CE-marking), European Standard EN 1095
- DIN EN ISO 12401 (integral harness)